Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 06-06-2004 , 04:09 PM

Team Members wanted for Mod project

Hi!
I'm Royal_Blackwatch, Leader of FarCry total conversion Green Devils:Crete 1941. We want to tell the german assault on Crete from May 20th 1941 to June 1st 1941, so it´s a World War 2 modification. 'Oh no, not again a World War 2 mod', you say? Well we are different for the following reasons. At 1st most WW2 mods/games are showing the allied side, mainly US/Russia. In Green Devils you are playing mainly on the german side (as they won there, but we won´t forget the british side). And 2ndly we won't use one side as simple and dumb cannonfodder. The CryEngine has these capabilities.
We will tell an intense story with realism and historical accuracy (as long as gameplay permits it). Therefore we create various characters of various ranks which you will play in short campaigns.

You will experience the toughness of the combat on, around and above Crete with the characters you are playing.

I am not going to tell you that this will be the best mod ever done because of three reasons:
1. I am biased
2. Everyone has to make this opinion for himself
3. We are (still) only human

If you are interested then head for our page which can be found here https://www.fj-mod.de/news2/index.php for further information.

We are currently looking for:
- Modelers
- Texture / Concept Artists
- Coders / Scripters

user added image

If you wish to join then drop an e-mail at
applycation@fj-mod.de

If you have any Questions feel free to ask here or on our forums.

# 2 06-06-2004 , 04:12 PM
Here are some pics of what we have already done...

8cm sGrW34
user added image

K98
user added image

K98 ZF41
user added image

Lee Enfield Scoped
user added image

MP 40
user added image

P38
user added image

Opel Blitz
user added image

All these are still WIP. C&C are always welcome.