Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 22-01-2007 , 03:02 PM
Subscriber

Noob seeking help with RealFlow4

Wow! I don't even know where to begin with this one.. I just downloaded the beast the other night and now am trying to get my head around it.

It seems we've really been spoiled with the Help System inside Maya. I've tried looking through the help for it and tried a couple of the tutes that come with it, but they may as well be speaking another language, and only half of it, at that..

Can anybody recomend a place to look for some good tutes on it? I see that Digital Tutors have a couple, I'm only on a 56k connection and didn't want to download more double-dutch, if you know what I mean.

To be perfectly honest, I just really want to be able to do the ubiquitous red wine being poured into a glass before the 15 day trial runs out..

I'll then use blastcode to bust the whole lot into pieces..

A very special RF4(demo version) trick will be PMd to anyone that helps.

Simon.

Last edited by enhzflep; 22-01-2007 at 03:07 PM.
# 2 22-01-2007 , 03:22 PM
Digital tutoris might have some free stuff on their site, no too sure though.

Also 3D Worlds site might have some free stuff as they put old tutorials on their site for free, but again not too sure.

take it easy mate

Steve

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 3 22-01-2007 , 05:25 PM
Senior Software Developer
DT do have something on Realflow, but bnot much atm. Yes 3D world had a tute on real Flow as I got the mag with it in and a free copy of RealFlow SE (Not Demo).

So chk out 3D World

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)
# 4 23-01-2007 , 12:24 AM
Subscriber
Thank-you gentlemen.

Didn't even think of 3Dworld, sterling idea.

Simon.