Integrating 3D models with photography
Interested in integrating your 3D work with the real world? This might help
# 136 14-07-2003 , 06:27 AM
Subscriber
Your images appear to be broken?user added image

Is it just me?

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
Aol Instant messenger: mrcoolbp2
# 137 14-07-2003 , 08:01 AM
Subscriber
Rendered with GI Joe

Attached Images

"When you are born, you have a resposiblilty to program you're own mind, if you do not accept this responsiblilty, then the world will do it for you"
# 138 14-07-2003 , 08:03 AM
Subscriber
And this is the mental ray, in case anyone wanted to see the difference. I know i did. A little fractal on the specular makes things look dirty, and remeber use reflections sparingly! It doesn't look good in places like on this stop sign.

Attached Thumbnails

# 139 14-07-2003 , 09:52 AM
vec, you need to change the scale on the gas station. I think that the roof is too low, as well as the beveled entrance (on the sidewalk) into the gas station.. that looks like it is ppl size.

-- Why is it snowing rain --
AIM: SnowboarderCF
# 140 14-07-2003 , 10:37 AM
here is some work i did on the civic

Attached Thumbnails

# 141 14-07-2003 , 10:38 AM
another view of the car:2gunfire: :2gunfire: :spam3: :mingun:

Attached Thumbnails

# 142 14-07-2003 , 12:19 PM
Subscriber
great model forum !! it needs more detail !! user added image
i can help now because i have a serious problem with my computer. when i launch maya and ply with it 5 min, it freeze all the computer and i can do nothing . i must restart it ... so any help would be welcome (i try to reinstall it)
thxX

Sorry but my english is very poor !
MaY ThE FoRcE Be WiTh YoU !
# 143 14-07-2003 , 03:52 PM
Simply Maya OG
Yea, I dont know what was up w/my pics. I hit reply, and it just sat there and did nothing. So I hit it agian, and waited like, 5 minutes, and still nothing. So I just went to bed. I dont think it finished uploading the pic (which is only 20k, so I dont c how it took that long). Its just 2 Skylines with the Manhatten paintbrush. Vec, dont think Ive ever seen that much reflection off a stop sign before user added image. Forum, love the Civic Hatch. One thing tho: change the rims. You have those on the S2k (if I remember right..) I thought you were making those Enkei's you showed me the other day? Right now Im working on a Subaru Impreza WRX for Vec. It dosent wanna be made. user added image

- Hybrid
# 144 14-07-2003 , 09:26 PM
HaHa...This is my first appearance in this thread and I think the idea is great.. Wish I could help but, i'm not very skilled... The civic is really nice I think it would look better with some black rims that u normally see on imports around my area, not pitch black but a sorta carbon fiber look... Could anyone maybe help me make my car model outta nurbs I tried making a silhouette but it hasn't worked for me... how is that that you fellas work with it? I would use a silhouette but I can't see the CV curve on top of the reference so i can't create the silhouette, plus i wish i knew if you could manipulate the curves that are already drawn? Sorry to take away your thread space, but other than that this thing is coming along nicely

# 145 15-07-2003 , 01:11 AM
if you need any help, just add me on AIM at snowboardercf. I can make cars in all forms.

# 146 15-07-2003 , 01:51 AM

Civic.. what civic??

here is a rim update.. i just put those other ones there.. so i didn't have empty wells.

BTW, this is the back tire.. and you can see the side skirt : )

Attached Thumbnails

# 147 15-07-2003 , 03:19 AM
Simply Maya OG
Im pretty good with NURBS making cars. If you need ne help, Ill do what I can to help a fellow Mayan out user added image My AIM name is RsEagle27. Forum, didnt you have those rims on your S2k?

- Hybrid
# 148 15-07-2003 , 04:09 AM
no.. look at it.. lol
they are different

# 149 17-07-2003 , 11:33 PM
sorri about the lack of updates.. i have been working on my real car i just got... 1995 Honda Civic CX Hatchback in red : )

# 150 18-07-2003 , 01:41 AM
Subscriber
yes and i too have been busy, experiencing the real world a bit.