Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 25-03-2008 , 02:47 AM

some of my first work

hello, i have done a bit maya, and i am a student in a dansih school were i am learning maya and other interessting programs, so i think i would share some of me work most just small school projects other just long gone projects there is never to be finished

first here is a train i made for an exsame the first 3 monuth ( have worked whit maya a bit before i started )

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 25-03-2008 , 02:48 AM
this is just from a toturial i got at school ... but i like my result

Attached Thumbnails
# 3 25-03-2008 , 02:51 AM
last i will link to a newly projekt from school were i should make a building ind Odense harbour ( my home town )

but this video is form before light and so on is on so i kind a rough newer version is rendering right now

https://www.youtube.com/v/nwOcf3FqxmQ&hl=en

oh ps, how du i make all thise images go into same reply

# 4 26-03-2008 , 07:59 AM
hi all

as promised here is a newer more finished clip from my projekt https://youtube.com/watch?v=hY83mt1PSHg

i know the music stops kind a sutten.. but didn't know how to fade it down,

but i think this is a nice clip, some of me very first real good render...

# 5 27-03-2008 , 12:48 AM
Jr.Who

Originally posted by loonitun
hi all

as promised here is a newer more finished clip from my projekt https://youtube.com/watch?v=hY83mt1PSHg

i know the music stops kind a sutten.. but didn't know how to fade it down,

but i think this is a nice clip, some of me very first real good render...

I really like this clip. The render looks pretty good too!
user added image

# 6 27-03-2008 , 05:58 AM
thanks, i am working on a bette render ( there is som sad mistake in shadows and a bit end teksture in the last part of the movie ) i also wanna make some more city so the sceen edge disaperes, and some kind of background, over all i pretty happy about the clip also

# 7 27-03-2008 , 06:24 AM
Nice render. Tke it easy with the camera movement though... a little smoother and slower would be better.

# 8 27-03-2008 , 08:37 AM
yes i know about the movement, ( first render and well to stupid to make a playblast ) but i will try to fix it later on if i got time at shcool to rerender and so on, but i think i will ....

but thanks for the advice, i will try to use it in the future