Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-03-2011 , 04:52 AM
Subscriber

why do I have to double click???

I've accidentally changed some setting in Maya. I used to be able to click the > once to advance to the next key, but now I have to click it twice! How do I resolve this?

# 2 20-03-2011 , 08:21 AM

I've accidentally changed some setting in Maya. I used to be able to click the > once to advance to the next key, but now I have to click it twice! How do I resolve this?

Maya Back To Default Settings / This is really useful

Go to: HD /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya/2010/prefs. Delete Prefs and Restart Maya.

This will take you back to Maya default settings, the Prefs will rebuild itself. I've done this many times.

# 3 20-03-2011 , 08:52 AM
The Nurb Herd
alt + >
alt +<

edit : just re-read advance to "next keyframe". that shortcut is advance one frame... nevermind user added image

Last edited by honestdom; 20-03-2011 at 08:54 AM.
# 4 20-03-2011 , 07:54 PM
Subscriber

advancing frames in Maya

Still having that problem.
Go to: HD /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Autodesk/maya/2010/prefs. Delete Prefs and Restart Maya.

This will take you back to Maya default settings, the Prefs will rebuild itself. I've done this many times.[/QUOTE]