Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 04-05-2004 , 09:53 PM
Subscriber

Wont batch render :(

Maya 5.0.1 just stopped batch rendering completely for me. Even with Maya software or maya hardware.... cant render animations or single frames. Just sits at "Result: Rendering with Maya Software..."

And i can cancle the unexistant batch render... but i cant show the batch rendered image (cause it doesnt exist)

It doesnt even try to render, no %'s ever show up like they did before.

# 2 05-05-2004 , 09:16 PM
does that happen with all your scenes? Make sure you don't have a space in the name of the scene. I remmember a while ago I had a similar problem and then I found out the Maya doesn't like spaces in the names.

There can not be Good without Evil, so then it must be good to be Evil sometimes.

:tup:
# 3 06-05-2004 , 10:03 PM
I think this has happened to every new Maya user at some point. Now, I cant remember how to resolve it, but there have been may threads on it. A quick search should work.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 4 20-05-2004 , 07:25 PM
Subscriber
A little update on the still occuring problem...

It infact does all the rendering, but it just refuses to show the % the frame is at... any suggestions?