Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 30-09-2002 , 11:31 AM
Kevin
cool! looks good to me ...now stick those guns on and texture .. job done! user added image

# 17 30-09-2002 , 11:53 AM
Subscriber
Nice

I`m getting some trouble texturing it but i will get there

Thanks again

# 18 02-10-2002 , 09:46 PM
Subscriber

Forgive me

Wow I just love Star-Wars :banana:
I have a almost finished Millenium Falcon if anybodys interested in copying later.

I just love posting pics! So I want to show you another unfinished project of mine. Forgive me user added image

I started by downloading a 3ds model, which I used for guidence. I did some research on that piece of junk and found out that the Falcon has different designs. So I took a look at several movie shots and approximated.

This model below is wholly build by me, but the guide model helped a lot of course.

The 3ds file had killer textures, too bad i must make my own.

I love to fiddle with details, just until the moment i freak out. Then i do something else user added image

Last edited by undseth; 03-10-2002 at 03:19 AM.
# 19 03-10-2002 , 07:57 AM
lol .... Looks great though!
I would like to know something ... Is the tube cockpit thingie attached to the structure?

# 20 03-10-2002 , 02:55 PM
Subscriber
Thank's! I used to build it in lego when i was younger. But at that time it didnt have to resemble the Falcon, it just was... user added image

I have not yet decided how to go about a final shape of the large disk. So i dare not touch it for now.

So, the tube-cockpit is just positioned into the disk-form, and not connected to it, there is no trim-action there, and I dont think that would be necessary either.

I do not support Bush! Nor Saddam! Long live UN!