Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-11-2005 , 01:25 AM
Subscriber

Download probnlems...

Hi David....
Whenever I try to download someting the below given message flashes..............
"Sorry you have accessed this page more than 150 times today. Please try again tomorrow."
BACK 1
I'm unable to download the SM Tutorials...
Last time while downloading the centaur modelling I faced the similar problem which was solved by u...david....
plz help me ut this time so that i can download the Tut's...

# 2 09-11-2005 , 10:35 AM
Tubby
David is away till Thursday 18th November. I`m the Temp Admin for the moment. Sadly I don't think I can really help you at the moment as Dave only showed me the very basics to run this site.

I would suggest that you flush the cookies and temp files from your browser and try again.

If that fails I`m afraid you`ll have to want for Dave's return.

# 3 09-11-2005 , 05:24 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi,

I'll fix this for you now

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 09-11-2005 , 06:33 PM
Subscriber

Thanks

Originally posted by David
Hi,

I'll fix this for you now

David

Thank You David..Thanks a lot for fixing the problem.
I don't've words to Thank u..
U'r always there to answer me and Everyone...
It's a pleasure and Pride to learn from Simply Maya and a Boss Like u.

# 5 31-07-2018 , 01:23 AM
Subscriber

UNABLE TO ACCESS MY PAID DOWNLOADS

Good morning .
Since June 2018, I have been unable to download the items I recently paid for. Anytime I click a download link, it tells me "Sorry you have accessed this page more than 150 times today. Please try again tomorrow. BACK 1"

Could you please check this for me? I have previously sent an email to support on this and so far, no response.

Warredi

# 6 31-07-2018 , 08:36 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi I have fixed this for you, sorry for some reason our emails get filtered to icloud email accounts a lot of the time.

If there is anything else i can do please let me know.

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"