Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 29-06-2004 , 01:14 PM
Subscriber

Problesm with Apache avi

Have apache tutorial 1-5 and texturing 1. Unzipped them and when I play the avi file I get the sound ;the opening card and no other video. Downloaded a new Windows Media Player and installed and unzipped the files again. The strange thing is I can play any other AVI and have played the apache at least once. Have the divx codec. Any ideas?

# 2 29-06-2004 , 01:17 PM
SM Tea Boy
What version of the DiVX codec are you using?

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 29-06-2004 , 01:34 PM
Subscriber
Just downloaded and installed so I think 9. Did find that I could open the files in a DIVX player and view them though clicking on the avi file to play doesn't work. So I can view them in a player window but not in the automatic avi window.