Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 09-10-2012 , 07:47 PM
Subscriber

Maya on two computers?

I'd like to install Maya 2012 on my other laptop. Do I need to purchase another license or what do I need to do to get it installed? Ive read a single license (if that's what I need) is around $150, not sure if that's what I need though. I know there are limitations on the license as well, I do believe. Thanks.

# 2 12-10-2012 , 03:29 PM
Subscriber

I'd like to install Maya 2012 on my other laptop. Do I need to purchase another license or what do I need to do to get it installed? Ive read a single license (if that's what I need) is around $150, not sure if that's what I need though. I know there are limitations on the license as well, I do believe. Thanks.

I called a reseller for AutoDesk and to answer my own question, I have to buy another Maya 2013 or 12 to run it on two seperate comps at the same time.