Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 21-09-2013 , 12:12 AM

frames not rendering in mental ray maya 2013

I created a scene to test reflective and when i batch rendered the scene in mental ray the files were not where the render attributes told me they would be. I dont know what happened... I get the message:
//Rendering with mental ray... //
// Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0001.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0002.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0003.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0004.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0005.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0006.jpg) //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/maya_0007.jpg) //
// Result: Render Cancelled.
At the end there is where i stopped the render.

(I can provide images and extra information on request)

Last edited by uzayr34; 21-09-2013 at 02:04 AM.
# 2 21-09-2013 , 09:59 PM
Super Moderator
Turn on detailed messages in your batch render options and see what is spits out in the output window.

- Genny
# 3 25-09-2013 , 01:15 AM
So I found out there was a texture causing an small error but i removed it. The rendering still says:// Rendering with mental ray... //
// Result: Percentage of rendering done: 0 (C:/Users/junaid/Desktop/audio visual file/maya binary/New_Project/images/globe1.png) //
(It in PNG format because i saw trying different file types to see if it was any different)
Any ideas what the issue is?