Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-04-2011 , 12:12 AM
Subscriber

MeM

Hey!
Long time ago that I startet a new Thread! But I don´t know why, but I´m not as often at SM, as I did in my beginner Times! Everytime a really emotional thing, when I visit the new modern Simply Maya Communitiy!

I´m working on a big Movie Project, with my good friend and we startet do develop some concept art.
Really a big challenge, because of story requirements and terms of efficiency.

We did the last Gnomon Master Class and they said too, that conzept art in 3D is a new way of "drawing" images. Its more visual, can be used later and has more depth to feel the character or environment in detail.

I know that the attached image isn´t the best, but I felt that I have to upload some stuff! Sorry! user added image

Hope to visit SM more than the last time!user added image

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 10-04-2011 , 04:41 PM
Looking nice sofar, you might want to elaborate a bit for us, what that movie project of yours is all about though. user added image

TDW user added image

# 3 11-04-2011 , 11:57 AM
Subscriber
Hey! THx! Yours is nice as well! user added image In the near future there will be a website, where you can see the progress and lots of info about the MeM. The movie tells a Story about a war, which seems to be from a foreign world. Its about love and moral conzepts. It´s pretty much about the human beeing! user added image We hope to get 45 min. high quality movie with a emphasise story! I worked primaliry for real Film and there is no room for self effort! So I reinventet my skills to tell a own story! More Info I can´t tell you jet!