Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-04-2004 , 04:45 PM

Wireframe Rendering: Opinions

Hello, user added image

I'm almost to the point of completing my modeling/texturing demo-reel and wanted some professional opinions. I have 5 really good models. An Audi A3 coupe, Ferrari Modena Spyder, Mini Cooper, Army transport, and the Parthenon. Now, each model is REALLY dense except for the Parthenon (low poly model) and I'm trying to figure out the best way to show my wireframes off during the turntables. When I go into wireframe mode they look almost shaded, hahah.

Have you all ever had really dense meshes to show off and if so how did you go about it? I really want to know. Gotta get things on a roll, if you know what I mean!

Thanks,

Chrisuser added image

Chris Radcliffe
1-912-308-8961
# 2 26-04-2004 , 05:32 PM
take off the smoothing, you dont need to show smoothed meshes in a reel, I would take the wireframes and then fade them into fully rendered smoothed pics.

Alan

Technical Director - Framestore

Currently working on: Your Highness

IMDB