Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 23-06-2015 , 07:33 AM

Problem In animation export maya to fbx

Hi,
I face this 3 error when i export animation from maya to fbx for unity. it says delete Non-deformer history. when i delete it will automaticaly detach skin from joint.
Please help me if you know how to fix it.

1> The plug-in has detected mesh nodes with unsupported operators that affect the vertex and/or face count. To correct this, delete the Non-deformer history before exporting. The following nodes will not be processed:
polySurface860

2> The plug-in has changed some animation curves tangents type to User to ensure interoperability. This mode change will not affect the animation curves' values
Character1_Hips_translateY
Character1_Hips_translateZ

3> The FBX plug-in cannot export the Geometry Cache for the following reason(s): No set is selected for geometry cache export, the selected set is empty, or the selection set is applied to the shape node of the object instead of its transform node:

Thanks
user added image