Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 05-11-2002 , 09:04 AM
Kevin

November Challenge INFO

Hey guys, great work on the October challenge... sorry about the small delay on the November one, this is down to the new site that should be going on sale later today lol

All winners will be announced by Roman in Announcements later today.. great job all and many thanks for taking part

November challenge will be released today.

# 2 05-11-2002 , 09:11 AM
Subscriber

Re: November Challenge INFO

Originally posted by Kevin
November challenge will be released today.

great, hope you dont need all tricks in maya to do it at all, or could not even start trying user added image

# 3 06-11-2002 , 07:31 PM
Subscriber
babyduck
Good to see you are going to have a go.

I'll be enjoying the learning experience also.

# 4 07-11-2002 , 10:16 AM
Subscriber
i guess we have to wait another few days. seams they have problems converting to new site.

on question though, will the site now always be www.simplymaya.com instead of co.uk??

# 5 07-11-2002 , 10:21 AM
Kevin
yes guys...roman is sick so I might have to judge it... he has been ill for a good few days now.

and yep it will be on the .com but will still redirect from the .co.uk if you type that in

# 6 07-11-2002 , 10:38 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by Kevin
yes guys...roman is sick so I might have to judge it... he has been ill for a good few days now.

and yep it will be on the .com but will still redirect from the .co.uk if you type that in

thanks - but this is good, it will give me more time to get a tablet and get used to it. and it gives more time learning maya some more user added image - only problem is, that if there is always a delay of some days, we soon have the may challenge start in june user added image

# 7 07-11-2002 , 11:44 AM
Supreme Being
was sick but already much better guys.. :p

so the new challenge will be annouced tomorrow.. hehe