Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 10-12-2013 , 07:22 AM

My Dragon

Hello everyone let me introduce myself my name is Marco are an Italian aspiring graphic 3d and I made this my first 3d models I wanted to know what you think thanks

user added image
user added image

# 2 13-12-2013 , 02:08 AM
Location: Room 801, Building A, Ying Da Li Tech Digital Park, Fu Tian free trade zone, Shenzhen, China
You should do more works on their proportions I think,like the legs of the first one are too long.
And the wings of the second one could be larger.

# 3 10-01-2014 , 06:49 AM

# 4 21-02-2014 , 05:45 PM
Your Spyro looks pretty good, in a general sense. How long have you been working with Maya? How long did this modeling take you? I agree with Silkroad that some of the proportions still look a bit strange, especially on the legs. Do you have dozens of good Spyro images to work off of?