Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 31 09-09-2005 , 06:13 PM
Subscriber

newest change

I changed the nose and eye a little and added an ear.. I also put a few wrinkles in. I think the eye wrinkle is a bit off, though. Also, does anyone have any trick to make edges dissapear without having them go all the way around your object. My ear has been sewn in, but i didn't continue the edges around to the face because it will make working on the face way harder. It left me with like 8 sided faces, but when i hit smooth, maya takes care of it. Its a little ugly though. Next im gonna try to add the inside of the mouth.

Attached Thumbnails

What I lack in skill I make up for with enthusiasm.
# 32 09-09-2005 , 06:16 PM
Subscriber

front view

heres a straight on shot

Attached Thumbnails

# 33 13-09-2005 , 01:12 AM
Subscriber

wahooooooooo

Ive got 7.0 unlimited now, and i cant open any ple files with it, so this guy is officially dead. Thanks everyone for all of your input. I learned tons and i think my next head attempt will go a lot more smoothly.

# 34 10-10-2005 , 09:03 PM