Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-03-2011 , 07:21 PM

Ambient Occlusion in Maya, Plz Help

Could you please remind me how the shaders and Ambient Occlusion in Maya works together,
I have scene, I applied the Ambient Occlusion, so how can I connect the shader to the scene, below images shows the shaders and Ambient Occlusion in Maya. but I can not get it how this shading network works, could please tell me if you know any tutorials, links, website, DVD's so I can take a look at them?

here is the link for this tutorial
https://munipradeep.blogspot.com/2010...mentalray.html

if you know something say something plz.

Attached Images
# 2 23-03-2011 , 07:24 PM
SM Tea Boy

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 24-03-2011 , 07:15 PM
thanks David, that is great tutorial, its helps alot, so now I need to composite all the amb_occ layer with the normal render layer. I got it, thanks, great explanation,

Last edited by dubai3d; 24-03-2011 at 07:37 PM.