SimplyMaya Forums

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask questions here.

SM Forums / Maya Questions / Maya Technical Issues / make selected object visible or invisible in outliner

Maya Technical Issues Post all your interface and configuration related problems with Maya software here.

Join the conversation. Reply to post

19-05-2020, 05:29 AM   #1
yiingrou

make selected object visible or invisible in outliner
hi,

i met a file that contain some object(group,joint and curve) that invisible in outliner but the object is able to find through node editor or hypergraph.. i had checked on ignore "Hidden in Outliner", checked the shapeNode's "visibility" and "LOD visibility", and also the viewport, but it still invisible in outliner. I have attached a screenshot along with this post, do anyone have any idea on this? Your help is much appreciated, thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pic.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	101.2 KB
ID:	58018