Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 19-11-2007 , 09:43 AM

Forgotton password + dead email address!

Hi, I did send an email to the webmaster of this site a few days ago regarding this but I haven't heard anything back so thought I would try here as well. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

I used to have an account here that I used a few years ago, but I cannot remember the password for it and the email address it was registered to no longer exists. The username for it is "MastahUK", and the email I think is registered to it is "rob@mastahuk.com". I used to own the domain 'mastahuk.com', but that expired a couple of years ago so there is no way I can access that email address anymore. In the email I sent (my address is mastahuk@gmail.com) I gave additional information to verify that I am in fact the same person, but I'd rather not post it here obviously. Hopefully you can email me the password, or reset it and email me a new password.

I'd really appreciate it if somebody could help me with this - I would like to access the video tutorials that I bought a long time ago and have since lost from my hard drive, and also use the points that are on the account to get some new tutorials. Thanks!

# 2 19-11-2007 , 01:34 PM
SM Tea Boy
no problem I'll update your mail address in the database then just request your password again.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 3 20-11-2007 , 12:02 AM
Subscriber
Ahhh thats much better, I've finally got access to all my video tutorials again. Theres much more than I remember having - should keep me busy for a while! Thanks so much David.