Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 17-02-2011 , 04:42 AM
Lifetime Member

Bullets wifes newly forming baby

As some of you will know, my darling sweetheart got pregnant AGAIN (I already have a mob...sigh)...anyhow I thought I would let you all know after nearly losing the child...Jules went to the vet today and has been informed (after 3 boys) she is finally having a girl, congrats to my lady and now she is happy she has a wee girl on the way. I will be neutured at the first break in this contract (12 weeks left) LOL...enough for me. So there will be a little girl type Bullet in July...I will have to work really hard on the modelling now...I will need the extra job LOL.

Cheers Bullet

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 2 17-02-2011 , 06:36 AM
Subscriber
Congradulations on the upcoming addition to the family bullet!

Cheers!

~To create a new world through the imagination
# 3 17-02-2011 , 06:44 AM
Lifetime Member
LOL thanks mate....I will need that second job...being a girl baby...thats gonna cost me...LOL

bullet1968

"A Darkness at Sethanon", a book I aspire to model some of the charcters and scenes
# 4 17-02-2011 , 07:46 AM
Congrats mate. Nice ont on the girl.

Good luck with the neutering!

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 5 17-02-2011 , 07:57 AM
Lead Modeler - Framestore
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude good man!!! Another one for the lads LOL.

Ant

Seriously, well done to you both. I have a (nearly) 14 year old daughter, she absolutely rocks, we have such a good laugh together - she really is Daddies girl. The wife is always telling us off - its great!!

Little girls look after their dads when they get old, whereas the boys look after Mum more....
so you're gonna be ok now LOL

best
Jay

# 6 17-02-2011 , 08:02 AM
Head of 3d Admedia

Little girls look after their dads when they get old

I should be very ok then when im ol cause i got two girls one 5 and the other 1 yr of age

# 7 17-02-2011 , 08:07 AM
Super Moderator
Grats on the bun in the oven! The snip snip part though...all I can say is good luck :x

Yes Jay, we daughters are pretty awesome, but we'll drive you nuts, its just a matter of time user added image

Everybody's is out and about procreatin', must be something in the water >.>

- Genny
# 8 17-02-2011 , 08:18 AM
Lifetime Member
Thanks guys...tee heee I didnt want any more but hey...a little girl will keep the missus happy noe! and she will have 3 big brothers to keep the prying gents at bay! oh and me...grumpy

PMSL Jay...you cad...bahahaha yeh I have the 3 boys and I reckon they will be off as soon as they can ( I have a cunning plan).

Steve and Gen...yeh I am really hesitant about the chopping parts...hmmmmm

murambi...duuudddeeee you are so gonna get crazy LOL...oh man my eldest girl (dont see her sadly) is turning 17...and is a wildfire...must be the Williams Warrior in her...bahahahaha

bullet1968

# 9 17-02-2011 , 12:13 PM
Subscriber

Jules went to the vet today and has been informed (after 3 boys) she is finally having a girl,

Hold on a min - I think you have some explaining to do here - Vets ??????

Congrats man anyway user added image

# 10 17-02-2011 , 01:16 PM
Lifetime Member
Bahahaha gotta love ya tweety...you are a classic mate..thanks...Aussie translation Vet=Doctor...

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 11 17-02-2011 , 01:20 PM
Subscriber

Aussie translation Vet=Doctor...

rest of the world translation - Vet = animal Doctor - so had to check user added image

# 12 17-02-2011 , 01:28 PM
Lifetime Member
LOL true mate true.......but we are a strange mob.....Vet is usually used for a Dentist but is easily transferable.....like a calcium cracker=bone cruncher=chiropractor...strange we are

bullet1968

# 13 17-02-2011 , 05:29 PM
EduSciVis-er
Congrats mate! Good luck with all the little ones!

# 14 18-02-2011 , 12:43 AM
Lifetime Member
thanks stwert...LOL I will need all the help I can get now....2 women to deeal with....still us 4 lads are in a majority...when given permission to do so of course!

cheers bullet

bullet1968

# 15 20-02-2011 , 09:55 AM
Subscriber

Bahahaha gotta love ya tweety...you are a classic mate..thanks...Aussie translation Vet=Doctor...

cheers bullet

first i've heard. You aussies are so messed up user added image
that or else vets really are animal doctors and you all treat yourselves like animals... user added image

but anywho, congrats man! can't say i'd be excited about being neutered

that's a "Ch" pronounced as a "K"

Computer skills I should have:
Objective C, C#, Java, MEL. Python, C++, XML, JavaScript, XSLT, HTML, SQL, CSS, FXScript, Clips, SOAR, ActionScript, OpenGL, DirectX
Maya, XSI, Photoshop, AfterEffects, Motion, Illustrator, Flash, Swift3D