Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 23-10-2009 , 11:55 PM

Annoying Orange when selecting faces

Does anyone know how to get rid of these orange lines when i select faces? I must have accidentally hit something.
Thanks.

user added image

# 2 24-10-2009 , 12:11 AM
You've accidentally hit B on your keyboard and activated soft selection, just hit B again.

# 3 24-10-2009 , 12:21 AM

Originally posted by Dango77
You've accidentally hit B on your keyboard and activated soft selection, just hit B again.

thanks so much! user added image

# 4 24-10-2009 , 12:26 AM
dammit now i can't find the place where you can choose the perspective view on the top right of the frame. Must've pressed something when i was trying to get the orange vertexes away. Anyone one know? It's probably just a single key but i don't want to loose anything else. Sorry if i seem stupid.

# 5 24-10-2009 , 12:30 AM
EduSciVis-er
You mean the viewcube? Not sure if there's a hotkey for it, but go windows > settings/prefs > general (I think) and check the box for show viewcube.

# 6 24-10-2009 , 12:41 AM

Originally posted by stwert
You mean the viewcube? Not sure if there's a hotkey for it, but go windows > settings/prefs > general (I think) and check the box for show viewcube.

ohh thats what its called - a viewcube, im such a noob. thanks again