Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 25-01-2005 , 09:04 PM

comic table scene/animation

Here's an idea that came up in school. made yesterdey about 1.5 hours. At first I liked it but after other had a chance to criticise it I was so dissapointed. Now I think I souldn't listen other's so much and compleate it afterall.
Maybe you guys are more anderstandful and will give me advice what should I add and fix.

Attached Thumbnails

Noo0ooB... beginner... novice... newby... I'am new ! ! !

VERY BAD ENGLISH !
# 2 25-01-2005 , 09:21 PM
Subscriber
it looks really cartoony
i think its interesting and you did really well.

what else are you going to make for the scene?

# 3 26-01-2005 , 01:12 AM
looks cool but i think its overly twisted. try making it a little more normal looking, without losing the cartoon touch. i know easier said than done, but i think thats the only reason it looks strange.

# 4 26-01-2005 , 02:01 AM
I think its a cool idea and the models are well done, but you need to put them in an interesting composition and perhaps add some other bits and pieces. I look forward to seeing it complete.

# 5 26-01-2005 , 02:59 AM
Subscriber

Re: comic table scene/animation

Originally posted by Reimo005
Here's an idea that came up in school. made yesterdey about 1.5 hours. At first I liked it but after other had a chance to criticise it I was so dissapointed. Now I think I souldn't listen other's so much and compleate it afterall.
Maybe you guys are more anderstandful and will give me advice what should I add and fix.

if you like it then you like it.
no need to be understandable, if you dont want crit [good or bad] then dont post.
now its just a simple monitor and a simple computer tower.
not much to say about it.

# 6 26-01-2005 , 06:16 AM
Subscriber
I absolutely love the idea
One thing I would say is what someone else mentioned....not so much the monitor, but the case itself....take off a bit of the twisted-ness it has and it would be really cool.
Also....like someone else stated....add those little nits and pieces and a setting to make it look complete.
Keep at it dude, I definately look forward to seeing this completed user added image:tup:

# 7 26-01-2005 , 09:13 AM
Thank you everybody. "speciali vladimirjp". I will tweak the case. I will make the table now, not shure jet how it should look but well see what come's out.

Noo0ooB... beginner... novice... newby... I'am new ! ! !

VERY BAD ENGLISH !