Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 12-10-2010 , 11:54 AM

Paper Throw Xbox

Project i'm workin` now the gameplay is in WIP. And in a week or so will be launched on Xbox live market ( I hope so )

Gameplay : 3 levels of fan wind

Simply throwing the paper and scoring.
Best scores in a row win... simple.

It's 15k polys coz the Xbox can handle Much Much more .. So this was my limit from the XNA coder.

6x1024
2x256

C&C Welcomed

user added image
user added image
user added image
user added image

# 2 12-10-2010 , 04:45 PM
EduSciVis-er
Sweeeet. So do you have to get it in the waste basket or the coffee mug?

# 3 12-10-2010 , 05:03 PM
The bucket for now. But we are assuming to add more places to throw in and more obsticles.

# 4 16-10-2010 , 04:47 AM
Subscriber
Overall scene looks good man. How did you manage to go about lighting up the scene?

And make this for PC users, as i want to have a go haha!

# 5 16-10-2010 , 07:39 AM
Subscriber
xbox, pc, and ps3... there is a demand for it now! haha looks good and sounds like a fun little game to play.

# 6 16-10-2010 , 10:30 AM
We are using our custom engine based on XNA so for now it will be only for xbox, we will think about PC version or PS3.

The lightning will be managed in the engine i still don't have it ... So still waiting for it ... everything is finished just the gameplay left .. I'll post some beta testing when we start doing them ^.^