Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 26-06-2011 , 03:28 AM

Maya graph editor curve display problem

I'm using Maya 2012. I can't select and view multiple curves in the graph editor. Selecting more than one curve should display those curves, but only one curve is displayed at a time. I need to be able to edit multiple curves at the same time. It will only display one attribute from one curve at a time. I have a character set for everything, and I tried all kinds of different ways of selecting the curves and their attributes. I got them to stepped somehow, so I'm hoping I can get everything to linear the same way. I don't have stacked curves turned on. I think it might be a problem with the rig or the character set, because opening up a new scene lets me view and select multiple curves with no problem. Let me know if I've given insufficient information to diagnose the problem. I appreciate any help you can give, since this is for a course where the project must be done by Sunday.

P.S.: I'm new to SimplyMaya. I've been on CGSociety for like three years, and I make sure to give back to the community via video tutorials once I know what I'm doing.

# 2 25-08-2011 , 05:01 PM

answer