Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 27-12-2004 , 04:32 AM

maya training for english person in japan/tokyo

hi

im an english/new zealand person who is now living in Tokyo, Japan. I would really like to have some help from someone here (who can speak English). What im looking for is some lessons in modelling and perhaps some tips on texturing. Like a short course. I have found the forums very useful but i would like to take my modeling skills to a professional level, which I now feel would be better achieved attending classes.
I am wondering if anybody can inform me of someone who teaches, or may be willing to teach me. Im not looking for any free handouts. I understand that time is money.

Please forward any possibilities to me at my hotmail address -

de_funkt01@hotmail.com

thank you

# 2 29-12-2004 , 06:17 PM
I strongly suggest that you take a look of Kurt's dog modeling here at SM! It's a great thing to start with!