Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 31 15-07-2003 , 07:26 PM
user added image cheers to that fine introspect

JOIN MY CULTIVATION
# 32 27-07-2003 , 03:31 AM
I know you stated that your goal was not to make this picture real world realistic, but if I were to make this that way i would not have put those shadows in. ( not even in front of the statue).

This is my first post here. but I had to add my two cents because I love this picture. it would make a great print for a wall.

anyways here is an example of why I wouldn't add "those" shadows

This is from the render you made before you added the outside image of the building. I liked that one because it was very biblical. you didn't know what the light was and i liked the brightness of it.

also, this assumes that I have the shape of the building and the light sources correct.

user added image

Last edited by gilbildygook; 27-07-2003 at 03:38 AM.