Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 11-09-2016 , 08:09 PM

For Modelling: How To Middle Mouse Click Only Without Middle Mouse Zooming At All

For Modelling in Maya I need to move a vertex by in a sliding edge= Select vertex> arrow move key + hold C> drag middle mouse move on that beside edge. But clicking my middle mouse once keep on zooming by itself in Maya only. I remember I do not have this problem from before with my old mouse. I think only my new mouse have this problem that I cannot middle mouse click only without zooming.

Please, help my mouse settings not to zoom when I am trying to middle mouse click only. I am using Maya with mac only. Do I need to try to buy a new mouse again.

# 2 11-09-2016 , 11:25 PM
Fixed it. I think I find out why now. It is because I have selected the wrong vertex that they are too close together. Sorry