Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 20-04-2006 , 11:32 PM

how to make a good screenshot.

Well I was just wondering how you guys got those really good shots of your object without having the grid and stuff in the background? You know with all the textures on and a white background?

Thanks,
Wirercx

PS the only reason I am asking this is because I am starting my first W.I.P. Thread

# 2 21-04-2006 , 09:50 AM
Subscriber
well, I suppose the really good ones are no screenshots but simply renders.

But you can switch the grid off under display/grid And for the texturing under your texture node there is a little field called Hardware Shading(or texturing) which determines the quality of your texture while unrendered.
All you need to do now is take a screenshot. There are other ways too, like using the hardware render buffer (i think somewhere under window/rendering...) Or playblasting.
Oh and for white background, click on the camera you want to render from, go to environment in the atribute editor and ther you can change the background colour.
Have a look what suits you best

good luck with your wip

# 3 21-04-2006 , 11:51 AM
Ok thanks so much for the great response!

# 4 21-04-2006 , 12:44 PM
Subscriber
welcomeuser added image