Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 23-01-2007 , 08:33 AM
Subscriber

Cells

Hello folks,

After seeing the thread asking if anyone had electron microscope pictures that they'd like to sell, I thought I'd have a bash and see what I could come up with.

I did this for my own amusement, not to sell (even if it was good enough!!).

The modelling isn't anything special, a poly cylinder with rounded caps. I'm pretty chuffed with the shader though, I actually felt as though I sort of knew what I was doing with hypershade!! Anyway here's the results, I think that it looks quite pretty.

Cheers,

Mat.

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 23-01-2007 , 12:12 PM
Subscriber
lol
nice

not sure about the backdrop though

kinda look like tablets

Now at SMU doing BSc 3D Computer Animation so its hard to get on here
My wire render tut https://forum.simplymaya.com/showthre...threadid=20973
# 3 23-01-2007 , 01:32 PM
Senior Software Developer
The Area at autodesk have an old tute on this. I did it inth summer of last year. Really easy to follow too.

Ive searched the site for it, but I cant find it at all. I seems to have vanished and I no longer ave mt file, but there is this one.

https://area.autodesk.com/learning/tu.../details/4250/

Hope it helps light the way. If I find the tute I mentioned above, Ill post the link user added image

Chris (formerly R@nSiD)
Twitter
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will truely know peace - Jimmy Hendrix
Winner SM VFX Challenge 1
3rd Place SM SteamPunk Challenge (May 2007)