Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 16 16-07-2005 , 01:42 AM
Subscriber
okay...here's an update...put some quick hair on just to see how it looks...i'm still not happy with the mouth...and need to soften under the eyes...but i think the eyes look much better...i got a few more reference images to help with those...made the cheeks a bit more pronounced as well as attached the neck...not much detailing done on that yet
oh, and dont mind the blue eyes...i just got done reading the Worthing Saga :p

Attached Images
# 17 04-08-2005 , 09:37 AM
Hi, I know this topic is already a bit dying user added image But I was wondering how you did that hair user added image Doesn't look realy realistic, but it does looks cool user added image

Did you use a tutorial for that? And if so, which :blush: ??

Thanks, Mitchell

# 18 05-08-2005 , 04:22 AM
Subscriber
not dead...just havent had much time to work with Maya lately...hopefully i'll get some to continue the work...

as for the hair, i used the Maya documentation to help with that...not really too difficult to get the look i got...but realism...THAT will take some time!

# 19 05-08-2005 , 10:44 AM
Okay thanks, I'll have a look into that...