Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 16-03-2012 , 12:01 PM
Subscriber

Blendshapes cause translation on my character

I've been trying to solve this for ages now, i've looked at threads and different websites. I've partially solved it.
The problem was whenever I entered a value (such as 1) into the channel box for one of the blend shapes the character would move to where it was when i created the blend shape. They way I solved this was I went into inputs and changed the order, and I put the blend shapes input below the skin cluster. (character is fully rigged and skinned.)
That fixed the problem a little bit, but now when i enter a value the character moved up in the Y axis a little bit.

I don't know what to do, thank you! user added image