Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 02-02-2012 , 11:22 AM
Subscriber

Getting a plug-in to work

Hi Guys!

I used to have a plug-in for my Maya 2010, however my computer died and fixed again but I had to re-install maya user added image Now I can't seem to load the plug-in into maya!! I've tried following all the instructions and putting the proper scripts in the appropriate folder but is there a step I'm missing?

I'm trying to use Open Collada to export from Maya using .dae format and I don't have that option anymore when trying to export the model user added image

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I'm using Windows 7 64 bit.

Thanks Again!
Emms

Emms
# 2 02-02-2012 , 11:33 AM
Lifetime Member
you might have to load the plugin ..in the Windows menu set select Settings /Preferences and then Plug-in Manager.

2 x Modeling Challenge Winner
# 3 02-02-2012 , 11:35 AM
Subscriber

you might have to load the plugin ..in the Windows menu set select Settings /Preferences and then Plug-in Manager.

OMG thank you so much that was the bit I was missing!!! LOL thank you thank you!!

Emms