Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 10-05-2011 , 03:03 AM
Lifetime Member

Nuke Reactor Cmaera Fly through

Here's the camera fly through of my environment. I had to rush render and comp to get it in on time for uni so there's still much to be done before I'm happy to call this project finished...that's why I'm putting this in the work in progress section...let me know what you think...

YouTube - Steampunk Nuke Reactor.mov

# 2 10-05-2011 , 05:02 AM
Subscriber
Hi fairdinkum(have I spelt that right?). That looks pretty sweet.ive just watched it on my now fairly old mobile phone,which is pretty grainy so wont try and offer any genuine crit,but from what I could make out it looked pretty cool. Ill try and make a point of seeing it 'for real' on my computer later on.

# 3 10-05-2011 , 06:34 AM
The thin red line
Hi fairdinkim_m8
Over all I liked the fly through, the first thing I noticed was the fans shadows were a little harsh could do with shoftening, over all a little to dark for me (at the mo got direct sun light comming through my window) and last the fusion bit at the end could be done a bit better, may be motion blur in aftereffects or redone with fluids. good job....dave

# 4 10-05-2011 , 01:53 PM
Super Moderator
Not bad. Under lit like Dave said. I kept seeing these little flickering bright specs, if you used final gather you might need to bump the filter up to 1 or maybe 2.

- Genny