Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 16 10-04-2015 , 12:45 PM
Banned
Pressing following:
4 for wireframe
5 for shaded
6 shaded with textures
and finally 7 for 6 with lighting

If any of these do not change or 7 shows a black screen instead of what you expect and 4, 5 and 6 are all OK. Then there are issues with your lighting set up, and if thats the case then I would remove all objects from all render layers and try again. If there is still an issue then:

1) Export the object or any other objects you want. One would be good enough (with all materials and textures)
2) create a new project
3) import exported model and copy over your sourceimages to the new project
4) create a new light and see if that lights anything up by pressing 7
The Primary step is to get the latest APK record from WhatsApp:
What do the double blue ticks in a WhatsApp
Download the latest (interpretation 2.11.444) WhatsApp apk from the power webpage.
On your Android telephone, go to Settings > Security > Check Unknown sources, to introduce applications from outside Google Play. Keep in mind that, at whatever point you introducing the applications, precise way to the settings relying upon your gadget producer and Android form.
Open the apk on your Android phone. This will introduce the latest form of the application on your device. (Also see: How to Backup WhatsApp Messages)
Once the application is introduced, here's the manner by which to incapacitate read receipts:
Open WhatsApp and tap three vertical Dots image on the upper right.
Presently go to Settings > Account > Privacy.
visit: https://mobilenumbertrackr.com

# 17 28-08-2016 , 07:02 AM

I was facing the same issue

[QUOTE=Slackfaster;327455]I'm having an odd issue

I've been working on a project for a couple of months (with only the normal maya problems).

and then today after working and rendering all morning, I hit render:
using mental ray I only got a black screen.
tried maya software and also got a black screen.
Tried maya vector and got a black screen.
tried maya hardware and it rendered.

worse now I can''t even render a simple ball over a surface with one light.
Just comes out back...

Hey man ... i was facing the same problem ... but its back to normal. .. it doesnt have to do anything with your lights shading or CPU/ GPU

its an option, open render view> render > uncheck render all layers/render selected object

then go into render all layers option tab and make sure its set to composite layers only

thats it... see if it works and let me know

# 18 02-11-2016 , 04:03 PM

Mental Ray renders black

Hello, the problem I am facing is that mental ray isn't working as it should. The checkbox of render selected objects is turned off. I am using Maya 2016 SP5 along with MR SP5. Maya software, hardware, vector, all rendered my scenes perfectly. But mental ray is kinda causing a problem.
Would really love to get some help on this.