Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 26-08-2005 , 06:07 PM
Subscriber

Buying the DVDs Tutrorial from Canada...Possible?

well..i think the thread title speeks for it self, i've sent email regarding this, with no answer yes. I need to start learning Maya and those DVDs looks awsome.

BUT, there is only 2 shipping options...UK and US...i would presume that if it's possible to ship to the US..Canada would'bt be a problem basicaly.

So if anyone could tell me how to proceed...it would be greathly appriciated.

Thanks

# 2 26-08-2005 , 06:41 PM
DVD are sent everywhere.

I think the option you are refering to is were the DVD(s) are sent from as SM now has an office in the US. As your in Canada you'll probably want to select US.

Yeah, but no but yeah but no....
# 3 26-08-2005 , 07:38 PM
Subscriber
Oh man..me bad....it's good...BUT...i'm still screwed with a new problem....my bank in Canada does'nt support Paypal...so is there any other way to pay for those?

# 4 27-08-2005 , 10:13 PM
SM Tea Boy
Any credit or debit card will do via paypal.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 5 27-08-2005 , 10:51 PM
Subscriber
I tough so to...but i can only put money in my paypal account via a bankaccount....i,ve check...and did'nt see any possibilties to use my visa to transfert funds from VISA to Paypal

# 6 27-08-2005 , 11:27 PM
SM Tea Boy
Hi log into your paypal account -> click the profile tab -> click credit cards add a card.

Then when you pay for anything with paypal money will just come of your credit card.

David

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 7 28-08-2005 , 11:05 PM
Subscriber
David..user added image...i asked a friend to purchase the DVDs for me..

as for Paypal..i already have credit card on it...i tried to buy the DVDs...but it it could not be completed ..only way to add funds to Paypal was trough a bank account..

Anway.good news is that i should get the DVDs now soon i hope..user added image

# 8 28-08-2005 , 11:22 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by al3d
David..user added image...i asked a friend to purchase the DVDs for me..

as for Paypal..i already have credit card on it...i tried to buy the DVDs...but it it could not be completed ..only way to add funds to Paypal was trough a bank account..

Anway.good news is that i should get the DVDs now soon i hope..user added image

Yes I received the order from your friends, Will be dispatched on Tuesday. (bank holiday here)

BTW I'd ask paypal what's gone wrong with your account (if you intend to use it again) I've received thousands of payments through paypal and your the first one I know of that's had to use a bank account takes 5 days from a bank account too, pain in the ass.

David