Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 2
This course will look in the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. It's aimed at people that have some modeling experience in Maya but are having trouble with complex objects.
# 1 09-04-2006 , 07:56 AM

help im in over my head

:headbang:
i have just been asked to model a concept design for an amphitheatre, and it has a roof shaped like a boomerang for the aboriginal society, problem is i have only been using maya for a short amount of time at sae and i have had to deffer and move to outback australia so i am not at collage any more, i am a graphic artist and painter buy trade i managed to make the boomerang roof no problems its just the rest i am having problems with how do i make an amphitheater ive been atemping this with the created poly tool than extruding face for the outer perimter but how do i make the sloping stairs, seats etc and it has to stay in the aboriginal way eg i have a drawing they sent me but oh my god where do i start.

Help please i need to have something to show them buy wed this week i have attached the drawing see what you think
anita i will owe you my soul if you can help me.

Attached Thumbnails