Maya for 3D Printing - Rapid Prototyping
In this course we're going to look at something a little different, creating technically accurate 3D printed parts.
# 1 02-07-2008 , 07:12 AM
Subscriber

"Making of" Documentaries

hey guys,

just wondering does anyone know any other "making of", or "behind the scenes" documentary kind of videos which go for around 30minutes+ and is about games/inside game studios ...

pretty much something similar and in the lines of this video i picked up ages ago called, 'The making of god of wars 2'.

https://www.gameklip.net/video/2706

thanks again, marlon

# 2 03-07-2008 , 10:26 PM

Israel "Izzy" Long
Motion and Title Design for Broadcast-Film-DS
izzylong.com
# 3 04-07-2008 , 05:34 AM
Subscriber
sweet, cheers man!

anyone else have any they would like to share?

you get a free cookie ... haha! :p

# 4 04-07-2008 , 07:06 AM
Subscriber
God of War is one of the best games ever :attn:

i think that video is on the special disk that comes with the special edition... been a while since i watched it

you gonna send the cookie via airmail?

# 5 04-07-2008 , 08:03 AM
Subscriber
havnt played the game but the vid of it makes me wanna go check it out ...

ill send the cookie threw express mail, you shall recieve it in the mail some time tomorrow user added image

# 6 04-07-2008 , 08:09 AM
Subscriber
Dude, i tell you now...

I saw the cover of the first game and at the time i was totally hyped up about Greek Mythology (still am, but i don't currently actively search for stories)

The cover was of some guy holding a gorgon's head and instantly i was like "I MUST HAVE"

i would like to say i bought it as soon as i saw it, but i would be lying... did a small background check to see if anyone could tell more about the story of the game

it's one purchase i'll never regret user added image

oh yeah, and they use Maya to make their models, they say so on the making of the game videos (and thus began the Mayan fest)

oh yeah, what sort of cookie is it? i'll find a video sometime when i'm not copy-pasting lots of code....

# 7 04-07-2008 , 08:21 AM
Subscriber

Dude, i tell you now... I saw the cover of the first game and at the time i was totally hyped up about Greek Mythology (still am, but i don't currently actively search for stories)

The cover was of some guy holding a gorgon's head and instantly i was like "I MUST HAVE"

i would like to say i bought it as soon as i saw it, but i would be lying... did a small background check to see if anyone could tell more about the story of the game

it's one purchase i'll never regret user added image

hyped up about greek myth?! are you insane? lol... the game looked okay though what was alright was the model of the original character(forgot name)

oh yeah, and they use Maya to make their models, they say so on the making of the game videos (and thus began the Mayan fest)

yeah they part where one of the enviroment artists where talking, noticed he used maya ... was rapped for some reason lol :p

oh yeah, what sort of cookie is it? i'll find a video sometime when i'm not copy-pasting lots of code....

haha, umm the cookie is double choc chip from subway user added image dam expensive though! lol

# 8 04-07-2008 , 08:39 AM
Subscriber

Originally posted by marlonjohn
hyped up about greek myth?! are you insane? lol... the game looked okay though what was alright was the model of the original character(forgot name)

me insane?? who you trying to fool??

EVERYONE IS INSANE EXCEPT ME :attn:

i should stop hijacking threads...

i'll post to this again when i have something related to the thread...