Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 01-03-2017 , 02:10 PM

How to extend a rope rig

Hi, I'm new here and I hope this is the section for this question.
I have bought a rope rig that have the possibility of extend by locking the extrems,
Here is what the author says: "Import multiple versions and lock the heads and tails together for extended rope" and I can't figure it out how to lock them in maya.
I attach a picture to explain. I can't attach the file because of the rights of the author.
I have asked the author, but he haven't answered me yet. May be someone could help me because I need this as soon as possible.
Thanks

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 01-03-2017 , 08:13 PM
Subscriber
Is this a NURB or polygon? If it's a polygon then just combine the two pieces under the mesh tab i think it is and then merge verts.

Sampson