Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 07-07-2011 , 08:47 PM

Hello again....

Hi there. Some of you won't renember me. I'm Eagleking and used to call myself the silly noob user added image .... I once won a lifetime membership on this site I think it was 2003... I renember some members like adldesigner or M or david or howardporter ...dont know if they are still here. alsowon some noobie challenges user added image Its about 5 or 6 years ago I touched maya the last time but now I wanted to start again. Installed and tried it but it seems like I forgot everything. Just tried to download some tutorials (cuz my lifetime membership includes a tutorial flatrate user added image ). dont know why but it says to me that Im dont have the permission to download them ... what happened? I think that I still have the lifetime membership cuz I have 500 credits.

Thanks.

Eagleking

# 2 07-07-2011 , 09:13 PM
oh i forgot to mention mtmckinley, kevin and twisteddragon user added image

# 3 08-07-2011 , 03:32 AM
SM Tea Boy
Hey EagleKing welcome back, you are indeed a lifetime member I've adjusted your account for you.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.
All the best
Dave

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 08-07-2011 , 05:20 AM
Acid44
David's still here, as you see user added image

Mike (mtmckinley) pops in every now and again, twisted dragon is still around (I think), and I believe M just recently returned aswell.

Welcome back man