Introduction to Maya - Modeling Fundamentals Vol 1
This course will look at the fundamentals of modeling in Maya with an emphasis on creating good topology. We'll look at what makes a good model in Maya and why objects are modeled in the way they are.
# 1 17-05-2012 , 01:25 PM
Subscriber

Simply maya Rain Tutorial

Just downloaded simply maya tutorial on making rain, I think the tutorial is a bit incomplete as I have to set the particles speed to a lot more than 10 to get them to be falling at a faster pace, the air field is not working properly as well. I mean even if I set the direction of Z to 10 the particles continue falling vertically. Is there any settings that I need to change in order not to have to set the speed so high to make them work properly?

# 2 17-05-2012 , 02:10 PM
The thin red line
Its possibly a scaling issue in your scene............dave

# 3 17-05-2012 , 04:58 PM
Subscriber
No it's not a scaling issue. Thanks anyway.

# 4 17-05-2012 , 09:17 PM
Technical Director
Just saying "it doesn't work" doesn't give us enough information to help solve your problem. Please post a full write up of what is, and isn't working, and someone can help you out a lot more.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.