Introduction to Maya - Rendering in Arnold
This course will look at the fundamentals of rendering in Arnold. We'll go through the different light types available, cameras, shaders, Arnold's render settings and finally how to split an image into render passes (AOV's), before we then reassemble it i
# 1 02-07-2012 , 12:47 AM
Subscriber

Need advice from a multi-app user

I've learned Maya.. am very fluent in it to where I don't even have to think of my next move to what I need.

However, I have come across an opportunity and I may have to be using SoftImage as my number one for a long time, I hope.

Well, this place has helped and taught me a lot of the time, but if I am learning SoftImage, I need a place as equal to the expertise and knowledge this place has provided over that time. A place that answers a problem in a quick manner and knows what they are talking about.

Does anyone have/know/frequent a SoftImage forum that is as up to par as this place is for Maya?

Thanks