Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 13-03-2006 , 01:25 AM

Deleting keyframes you can't see?

I have a sceen of a peddel trike and I added some keyfames on the time line to make it all turn a complete circle and then I went and added some more bits to the trike and now I want to make a different animation but because I can't remeber whats parts I had selected when I set the keyframes for the first animation I can't get rid of them.

Is there anyway of either clearing all keyframes or showing all keyframes so I can delete them?

Thanks
Trikeman

# 2 13-03-2006 , 01:28 PM
Hmmm. I think if you select all of the parts of your model then open the dope sheet, you should see all of the keyframes.

# 3 13-03-2006 , 01:48 PM
Thanks but what is a drop sheet.

Trikemman

# 4 13-03-2006 , 02:15 PM
Subscriber
It is called dopesheet. Don't know what it is exactly, but you will find it in your windows tab I think.

# 5 13-03-2006 , 02:43 PM
I have found it but I can't see how you view or delete keyframes,as I say I don't know which bits I had selected, I have tried selecting every think but then when I said cut frames noting happened. I can see a little red line in the green gride at the top I don't know if that is a keyframe but I can't seem to be able to delete it.,