Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 11-09-2007 , 01:17 AM

why ?

what i am trying to do is to select the attribute of the cylinder but when i click on it ... refers to change of the name only !!!
it should pop out a its settings height and bla bla ...

is there a key configuration for this issue
i had a similar problem with the move shortcut but i got around by discovering that my caps lock was interfering on its fuction !!!

So guys do you think is the same issue but with a different key

please help help

There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
# 2 11-09-2007 , 03:56 AM
Well if you have caps on you cant use the CTR+a shortcut, but otherwise you can just hit the visible shortcut in the upper right corner.(If you cant see it try hitting CTR+ spacebar 2 times to go to "default" interface.)

I hope that helped. user added image

# 3 11-09-2007 , 08:58 AM
Subscriber
Also,

if your cylinder is a duplicate or you have deleted it's history then the creation attributes (radius, height, subdivisions height etc.) are not available.

Mat.