Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 19-03-2003 , 11:42 AM
Subscriber

Connection editor

Whenever I try to map something in connection editor all it says is message under what I have selected. in hypershade i mmb click and drag to the other node and then open the connection editor but no attributes are there what am i doing wrong. ????

# 2 19-03-2003 , 12:13 PM
Subscriber
when you middle mouse drag onto the texture node and the little box comes up - do you then select 'other' - if you do this should bring up the connection editor with all the possible connections. Alternatively, when mmb dragging onto the texture node - hold down 'SHIFT' and this shoudl also open up the connection editor with both sides of attributes

cheers

Rich
# 3 20-03-2003 , 05:16 AM
Subscriber
thanks i had to play with the hidden keys or something at the top to view all the attributes in connection editor. But hey I have another good one do you think Maya Fundamentals is worth the purchase is there anywhere I can find those type of extensive tuts online most people assume your not a complete newbie(like myself user added image-) i downloaded this tut https://www.aliaswavefront.com/en/Com...kUp/index.html ... but how do i texture the joints ....ty in advance

# 4 20-03-2003 , 06:42 PM
Subscriber
I don't think they have textured the joints - they have bound some mesh to the joints and textured that.

All the tuts you will need to start you can find here - there are loads of free ones and loads more which you need points for. The points are inexpensive and the tuts are v good!!

cheers

Rich