Digital humans the art of the digital double
Ever wanted to know how digital doubles are created in the movie industry? This course will give you an insight into how it's done.
# 1 13-06-2007 , 08:40 AM
Subscriber

Lab

i started working on this tutorial for a few mths ago, its from the mad scientist lab tutorial and just started doing some render test i used the same concept but changed the atmosphere any coments will be welcomed

Arios

Attached Thumbnails
# 2 13-06-2007 , 10:01 AM
Subscriber
very nice but the sheet/body on the table is letting it down a little. its shape is off. nice render though

# 3 13-06-2007 , 10:16 AM
Thats a nice render semeon. Maybe a spotlight with some fog from directly above the chair just to hi-light the main area (the experiment under the sheet).

Oh, and a pair of feet stickin out from under sheet wood be cool too. user added image

KUTGW
Dave.

"If you think you can or if you think you can't....... you're right!"
- Henry Ford.

KickarZ Studios
# 4 14-06-2007 , 09:50 AM
Good suggestions so far! I think the cloth could be a little better (maybe dirtier, smoother/in contour to what's underneath it), the shelves probably ought to have no reflectivity, and the hanging of the cables needs to be a little smoother in my opinion. I love the material and reflectivity of all of the machinery and the floor/room itself. KUTGW

Sparticus

Expect to excell...