Beer glass scene creation
This course contains a little bit of everything with modeling, UVing, texturing and dynamics in Maya, as well as compositing multilayered EXR's in Photoshop.
# 1 20-04-2008 , 10:17 PM
Subscriber

infinity cycle help

hey,

Just a quick question,
i have a cycle of a character running, i've animated one cycle and then used the infinity cycle in the graph editor to have it repeating over and over..
my question is, is there a way of interupting the infinity cycle further along in the animation but keep the cycle going up to that point?? for instance, i want to have my character run for a 10 seconds then trip up and fall over.
is it a simple case of copying and pasting the key frames or is there an automatic way of doing it?
i hope that makes sence, help would be very much appreciated!!

cheers, pat

"You won't get anything done by planning" - Karl Pilkington
# 2 20-04-2008 , 10:41 PM
Subscriber
I believe this can be done using the 'Trax' editor, have a look into information about it in the help files.

Chris

# 3 21-04-2008 , 06:47 AM
definitely trax editor

# 4 21-04-2008 , 07:07 AM
<sigh> i remember how much fun it was to do that before the trax editor and the infinity loops in the graph editor existed...

i miss the fun.

not.

Accept no substitutions.
# 5 21-04-2008 , 10:50 AM
Subscriber
cheers guys!
thanks alot

"You won't get anything done by planning" - Karl Pilkington