Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 11-02-2004 , 10:17 PM
SM Tea Boy

Buy more points!!

So i can have one of these user added image

Attached Thumbnails

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 2 11-02-2004 , 10:20 PM
Kevin
And I want a nice Plasma tv downstairs to go with my nice widescreen upstairs... so spend well user added image

Btw guys, Thanks for the very cool cinema sound system, It rocks user added image

# 3 11-02-2004 , 10:21 PM
SM Tea Boy
You greedy git I only want 200 quid :p

From a readers' Q and A column in TV GUIDE: "If we get involved in a nuclear war, would the electromagnetic pulses from exploding bombs damage my videotapes?"
# 4 11-02-2004 , 10:21 PM
Kevin
so I only want 2000 :p

# 5 11-02-2004 , 10:23 PM
Kevin
tis a nice palm though mate, nicest one so far, so mate what have you been using in the mean while? I heard you lost your last one when you behaving like a drunken bum in London??

this true?

# 6 11-02-2004 , 10:25 PM
SM Tea Boy
You bastard it was stolen i did not lose it while drunk (my story and I'm sticking to it) in the mean time I've been using some ones old cast off. I wonder whose.

David :p

# 7 11-02-2004 , 10:27 PM
Kevin
wow - someone gave you their treasured Palm to use??? you must have the very best in freinds.

Wish someone was nice to me like that user added image

# 8 11-02-2004 , 10:29 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Kevin
wow - someone gave you their treasured Palm to use??? you must have the very best in freinds.

Wish someone was nice to me like that user added image

I got a nice acer s60 POS here you can have mate user added image for only £180 quid !

Any way you only gave me that palm to stop me moaning while you was trying to have a quiet pint.
David

# 9 11-02-2004 , 10:30 PM
Kevin

Originally posted by David

Any way you only gave me that palm to stop me moaning while you was trying to have a quiet pint.
David

true user added image you actually made me feel guity for YOU losing your own palm....bastard!

# 10 11-02-2004 , 10:32 PM
Subscriber
I'm buying some more as soon as the cheque (too lazy to spell check) clears at the end of the week.

# 11 11-02-2004 , 10:37 PM
Kevin
splended ckyuk - is it a big cheque as I would like to start planing for my tv user added image

# 12 11-02-2004 , 10:39 PM
SM Tea Boy
ckyuk buy 2 points just to really annoy him LOL

# 13 11-02-2004 , 10:40 PM
Kevin
Shutup you or Ill have my shoes back!

# 14 11-02-2004 , 10:42 PM
SM Tea Boy

Originally posted by Kevin
Shutup you or Ill have my shoes back!

Every time with you and them shoes, its not my fault i was being accosted by mad Germans and id been struck blind.

# 15 11-02-2004 , 10:44 PM
Kevin
"GO GO GO"

and you "went went went"

dam mate you where a bloody state that day! I couldnt walk myslef yet I got your sorry ass home, I actually wonder what you what have done if I wouldnt have woke you LOL