Substance Painter
In this start to finish texturing project within Substance Painter we cover all the techniques you need to texture the robot character.
# 1 16-02-2005 , 06:39 PM

Question of Image Planes

I have set my image planes front and side. When i start modeling in the front view whit create polygon tool it doesn't make anything in the front view. Only in the pers view and when i try to move my just created object in the side view. I can't bring it to the front of image plane it always just hides behind the image. And the zooming does not work correctly in the front or in the side view. The image starts to scale when i try to bring it closer. The image doesn't go over the top and the left "wall". Sorry my english

# 2 16-02-2005 , 06:51 PM
I have that problem with the image planes getting squashed too, it's apparently a bug. Just use a simple polyplane instead and texture it with the image.

# 3 17-02-2005 , 12:17 PM
Thanks man. Know i can get started.

# 4 17-02-2005 , 12:31 PM
Funny thing. I did what u told and then i checked once a again my image planes and started to zoom and the bug was gone.

# 5 17-02-2005 , 04:50 PM
I also read that you could create another camera to get this working, but it never did for me anyway.

# 6 17-02-2005 , 06:48 PM

Image Planes

Hey Guys,

What you can do is go to the channel box with your image planes selected and click on "inputs" then "imageplane1" or whatever, then adjust the height and width to be the same for each image plane. That should fix it.

Hope this helps.

!MasterFool