Maya 2020 fundamentals - modelling the real world
Get halfway through a model and find it's an unworkable mess? Can't add edge loops where you need them? Can't subdivide a mesh properly? If any of this sounds familiar check this course out.
# 1 13-06-2007 , 11:28 PM
Acid44

I NEED A FAST ANSWER

i NEED tyo know what snapping turtles eat FAST i found one at the park and it is now in my backyard and i have no clue what o offer it im thinkin deep-fried fish sticks but i have a feeling she wont like that

# 2 13-06-2007 , 11:37 PM
Jr.Who
Here's something I found on the net:

In the wild snapping turtles eat almost anything - as long as they can catch it and swallow.

Bigger pieces of food are torn apart into smaller pieces with their powerful front legs. While ferociously biting its catch, the snapper will pull away any parts which are wider than its mouth and try to position it so it would be easy to swallow.

The snapping turtles have an incredibly wide throat and can gulp down huge pieces of food almost as big as their own mouth.

The diet of wild young snappers consists mainly of snails, worms, leeches, insects, larvae, small fish, water plants and any edible organic waste that fells to the bottom including deceased larger animals.

Adult snappers eat larger prey as frogs, fish, newts, tadpoles, toads, crayfish, and even snakes, small turtles, small mammals and young birds who happen to be passing by, such as waterfowl for example.

Surprisingly, water plants make up one third of their diet !

Snapping turtles usually feed at night, but a hungry turtle will feed anytime.

Here's a link too:
https://www.chelydra.org/

Got any pics of it?

# 3 13-06-2007 , 11:40 PM
Google it man, I'll hazard a guess that the answers not a simple one.

"No pressure, no diamonds" Thomas Carlyle
# 4 13-06-2007 , 11:41 PM
I have a friend who's pond is full of snapping turtles. Any ducks that land in that pond can kiss their butts goodbye. The turtles grab the ducks and pull them under. So yeah, they'll eat just about anything.

Don't be satisfied with what you can do but rather strive to do the things you can't do!
Exceed Expectations!
# 5 14-06-2007 , 12:01 AM
Acid44
cool thanks guys ill try to find my camera to take a couple pics :bow: